- 1 1/3 cups raw cashews (soaked)
- 1 can full-fat coconut cream
- 2-3 tbsp agave syrup (or 5-6 pitted medjool dates)
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup tahini caramel
- 1 1/3 cup (7.5 oz) stevia sweetened/unsweetened chocolate
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- Optional: 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Optional: For the chocolate shell topping you can use whatever your heart desires - get creative!
- To prepare the ice cream base soak cashews overnight or for 4 hours minimum. Rinse cashews and place in a food processor.
- Add coconut cream, vanilla extract and agave syrup and process until completely smooth.
- Transfer 1 tbsp of tahini caramel into each ice cream mold. Fill up with the vanilla cashew base and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To prepare the chocolate coating melt chocolate with coconut oil and maple syrup (optional) over low heat.*
- Once the chocolate has melted, add in the choice of topping and combine. Take ice cream pops out of the freezer and coat them with chocolate by using a spoon. Let sit on a baking sheet until chocolate has fully hardened.
- Serve immediately or store in freezer for up to two weeks.**
*Heat all ingredients together at the same time
**Take out of the freezer 20 minutes before serving.