Preparation: 10 mins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh mango, chopped
- 2 passionfruits
- Mix the chia seeds and coconut cream in a bowl, place it in the fridge for a minimum 4 hours, stirring occasionally to prevent clumping.
- Gently layer the passionfruit and a tablespoon of the chia seed mixture in a stemless wine glass and add a drizzle of mango juice in the base of the glass before adding natural yoghurt.
- Remove the chia from the fridge after it has set and spoon the mixture over the top of the yoghurt.
- Add two slices of fresh mango on top.
- Refrigerate overnight.